ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
- Arusha is known as the "safari town" of Tanzania as it is the gateway to the wonderful northern parks of Tanzania. The climate is tremendous and the town looks beautiful within the foothills of Mount Meru.
- It has a really pleasant environment where travelers spend one or two nights before heading towards Kilimanjaro.
- Arusha National Park is famous for the sightseeing of black and white Colobus monkeys. It is a beautiful park spreading over 552 square kilometers and has a wide diversity of landscapes and wildlife.
- There is a gem of wilderness collection at Arusha National Park, less than an hour from the town center. You can enjoy lovely walks within the foothills of Mount Meru and also a clear view of Kilimanjaro.
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
- The Serengeti is the finest game reserve you find during your Safari Tours In Tanzania. A vast and striking wilderness with its open savannahs occasionally broken up by remote granite kopjes and the acacia forest.
- You will be blessed with the sightseeing of the most glorious event on the planet, The Great migration of over two million wildebeest and half a million zebra along with some other species moving almost continuously through the Serengeti National Park.
- As there is a lot to see in Serengeti, it does attract a large number of visitors which may affect the frequency of your animals' encounter. However, if your Tanzania Holidays are well planned it will be easy to get away from the crowds and you can enjoy the highest concentrated wilderness.
- One of the most important criteria is to select the right location within the park for your selected time of the year in order to experience the best possible game-viewing.
TARANGIRE NATION PARK
- Tarangire National Park is a truly advisable park to visit during your Tanzania Holidays, particularly during the dry season.
- As a part of a comprehensive ecosystem, the dry season encounters a great deal with the migratory species into the park where the Tarangire River is one of the major sources of water within the area.
- At this time, the volume of the elephant is abundant throughout the park and there is also a good concentration of antelopes and big cats along with a stretched range of birdlife.
- The rolling hills, mixed woodland, abundant baobab trees, and river valley make Tarangire National Park an attractive park which is often praised by the travelers on their Tanzania Safari Tours. This National Park often encounters very low visitors which is an unpretentious bonus.
- here are some small tented camps located in the remote southern area of the park such as Oliver’s Camp and Swala Camp, which can be a destination within themselves offering excellent game viewing, walking safari options, and fly-camping.