RULES TO KEEP IN MIND
There are various rules and regulations that you need to be mindful of in your Tanzania Safari Tours . What dress to wear, where is it safe, what to pack, what the climate is like what are also some important information you must be aware of in your Tanzania Travel Requirements.
- You should refrain from photographing the President or certain public facilities such as military bases, airports, bridges, police stations etc. Without prior authorisation.
- We are often asked by our clients in various Tanzania Safari Faq'sabout what to pack for Tanzania? It is advisable to pack light clothes with neutral colours and carry a warm jacket for evening game drives.
- In Zanzibar, it's imperative that women dress modestly in main towns out of respect for Muslim cultural beliefs.
- Climate: Tanzania has a tropical type of climate. Depending on the season you visit you may experience short or long rains or a dry and humid weather of the peak season.
- Safety: Lifetime Safaris takes care of the Tanzania Safetyof all its clients and diligently works towards making their journey comfortable and relaxing
CULTURALLY DIVERSE NATION
Our Tanzania Safari Guide is articulately designed to help you pack all the right Tanzania Travel Requirements and be informed of all minute details of travelling to this amazing land of possibilities and adventure.
Lifetime Safaris is excited to host you here. So when are you coming? Call our Safari travel experts to clear any queries that you may have and book your Tanzania Safari Tours with us today!