How to Obtain a Tanzania Visa
Let us help you understand the integrities of obtaining a >Tanzania Visa:
- US citizens visiting Tanzania require a Tanzania Visa.
- Citizens of more than 150 countries can apply for a visa online in advance of travel.
- Tanzania Visa for Us Citizens is available on arrival and can be obtained at the Tanzania airport. The Tanzania Visa Cost for US citizens is $100 USD.
- While entering or departing from Zanzibar you are required to show and explain your passport and visa status.
Following are the important Tanzania Visa Requirements you must keep in mind:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months
- Travel details (Arrival and departure dates)
- You must provide a letter explaining the purpose of your visit. The letter must:
- State the intent of your visit
- Specify the duration of your stay
A Tanzania Visa costs anywhere between US$20 and US$100 for a tourist visa that is valid for three months.
We are often asked by our clients in the Tanzania Safari FAQ’s how to check the status of a Tanzania Visa application?
- After you have submitted your online Visa Application all visa notifications and updates will be sent to you by email.
- Usually, it takes 7 to 30 business days for the processing time of a visa for your most awaited Tanzania Safari Tours.
VISA ON ARRIVAL
You can now obtain a Tanzania Visa on Arrival at the Tanzania Airport. Passport holders of the nations mentioned below in the table. It should be noted that all western passport holders are eligible for a visa on arrival. The prices of visa on arrivals are as follows:
- Single-entry visa: For citizens of most countries is- $50 and $100 for American citizens
- Multiple-entry visa costs: $100 for all citizens including the US citizens
- Transit visas cost: $30 and are valid for 14 days.